Thursday, January 14, 2010

Jerome Jerome...

Just back from Molloys where I was buying some cheap beer for poker in the sticks. As always when I'm there I picked up a Trapiche Malbec which we are now sucking on, lovely as usual. It's a good bet for Old World junkies who want to step over to the dark side and also a cracker for those who haven't made the leap from the Americas over to Europe yet.

I also picked up a Jerome Quiot Gigondas (at right), the last time I had a wine from this producer I apparently didn't like it, but hey, I'm not one to hold a grudge so roll on Saturday night (baum). I can't find the review, I'm not even sure if I wrote one. Nuts.

**Update - found it - at the end of this post. For those who cant be bothered clicking, it read "The micro review is - NO. Drinkable, but very average, not worth a tenner."

No comments:

Post a Comment